Founded in November 2017 by Andy Fairbrother, Organicathletelifestyle.com (OAL) aims to provide a unique e-commerce platform for like-minded individuals who are passionate about fitness and nutrition. Organicathletelifestyle.com will be a resource for the best quality sports nutrition products from a variety of brands, which take the greatest care in developing products which are either made from natural ingredients, certified organic, free-from, vegetarian or vegan friendly.
Our promise is to act with honesty and integrity when working with our suppliers and to only ever provide product which is either:
- Certified Organic or made from all Natural Ingredients
- Free-from products (one or more ingredients such as Gluten or lactose removed)
- Free-from artificial flavoring’s, coloring’s and sweetener’s.
- Suitable for vegetarians or vegans
Our Mission is to source the highest quality products and to make purchasing great sports nutrition far less complicated.
Meet Andy Fairbrother
Being a Sports Science graduate, Andy has always had more than a keen interest in exercise and nutrition. It wasn’t a surprise that post University he went on to build a successful Personal Training business, spending over 6 years in the fitness industry before moving into the world of Sports Nutrition. For the last 8 years Andy has worked with a number of large sports nutrition brands across Europe, either in a direct sales capacity or indirectly when working in contract manufacturing.
Andy created Organicathletelifestyle.com due to his passion for the industry and desire to bring the very best quality products to consumers. Now he spends the majority of his time, sourcing new products from a variety of independent brands who focus on providing great nutrition. Hopefully this will be time well spent, as the site continues to grow and offers more quality products that will aid performance and improve an individual’s health and well-being.
Our Environmental Policy
Here at Organicathletelifestyle.com we want to re-assure our users that we are committed to limiting our environmental impact on our planet. We do this by:
- Choosing to recycle whatever we can, including waste cardboard and loose-fill from our suppliers.
- Only ever using 100% biodegradable loose-fill packing chips, made from corn starch to protect our goods during delivery. This material can be used for composting, or simply thrown into waste bins without having any adverse effect on the environment.
- Choosing packaging solutions which are made from 100% recyclable cardboard.
Committed to offsetting our carbon footprint, Organicathletelifestyle.com will be contributing to locally funded community carbon offset projects. We will carry forward the Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) for carbon offsetting and continue to work towards the British Standards Institute (BSI’s) Gold Standard PAS 2060 specification on carbon neutrality.